Terms and Conditions
1. For Clothing and Accessories
The contract between us;
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by Moto Gear, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
This includes but not limited to;
1.1 Us assuring you that items purchased by you are exactly as shown and described on the website (minor differences outstanding and as described in 1.3)
1.2 Us assuring you that items purchased by you are promptly shipped within time-frame advised in the order acceptance email sent to you within 48 hours of time of purchase
1.3 You accepting that items on display on website may be subject to minor differences in description and pictures (i.e. leather colour shade may differ slightly, or blemeshes) caused by either;
1.3.1 Screen resolution or item colour due to colour die fluctuation from batch to batch leather supply
1.3.2 Leather being a natural material therefore is subject to minor change from hide to hide batch including naturally occuring skin blemeshes, fly bites, niks and animal wound marks etc (although every effort is made to repair and successfully treat leathers during the tanning process, some minor marks may remain which should not be considered as a fault but inherent to the natural beauty and authenticity of the leather garment
1.3.3 Invisible and minor visible product enhancement including but not limited to upgrading the interior lining material/colour, fastening, new garment labeling and packaging etc.
2. Our right to refuse your order
2.1 We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order for any reason including, without limitation and whether or not payment has been received by us, if:
2.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
2.1.2 We do not deliver to your area
2.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
2.1.4 You have made an item(s) modification request or given delivery instructions at checkout that we are unable to follow through with
2.2 If we do refuse your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
3.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
3.2 You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3.3 All orders are processed in GBP/USD or EURO (as chosen by you) and are fixed as prices displayed at time of order.
4. Right for you to cancel your contract
4.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you ordered the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. This excludes custom suit and custom jacket orders which cannot be cancelled if your order is 'in production' status
4.2 To cancel your contract you must notify us by email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
4.3 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Procedure for sending back goods will be outlined by the RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) that will be sent to you in the form of a PDF document, once you have contacted us to cancel your contract or request a refund or exchange. Excludes 'custom' suit and 'custom' jacket orders which are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangable
4.4 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract subject to , any sum debited to us from your order will be returned/reverved back to your account in the same method payment was made.
4.5 If your item has already been dispatched, the shipping charge incurred by us will be deducted from your refund. Furthermore if the cancellation is for a customised/modified item, the cost of the customisation will be deducted from the total refund
.................................... Moto Gear Reffrel Program Terms and Condition ...........................................................
- The Referral Program: www.moto-gear.us members can earn cash credits for inviting friends to buy custom made racing leather from www.moto-gear.us. For every friend you refer that successfully buy a custom made racing leather from Moto Gear and tell us your details ( Name, Email, Phone ) when they ordered their leather ,(“Referee”), you (“Referrer”) will receive a US$100.00 credit. Each Referree will receive a credit of US$100.00.
That cash credits you both can use on your buying from www.Moto-Gear.us
Eligibility: Any one can participate in the “Refer and Earn” Program (the "Program").
- Program Period: The Program begins on February 22, 2017 at 00:00:00 AM PST and ends on December 30, 2018 at 23:59:59 PST ("Program Period").
- Credits are limited, first come first serve.
- Subject to the availability of Credits as explained under 5(a) above, Credits will be awarded if the Referee completes the basic info sheet during processing his order.
- The maximum amount of credits a member may earn is US$500 each month, regardless of the number of friends that the Referrer refers.
- Credits can be redeemed when placing Custom Made Racing Leather orders on Www.moto-gear.us
- Subject to the availability of Credits as explained under 5(a) above, Credits will be issued to members via confirmation email which will indicate the total amount you have earned.
- Credits issued under this Program will be valid until December 30, 2017 23:59:59 (PST). Credits that remain unused after the specified usage period will lapse and cannot be refunded or exchange for anything.
- Valid Buying Request: A Valid Buying Request is a successful buying request submitted by anyone at Www.moto-gear.us
- Other Terms:This Program may not be combined with any other promotion. Www.moto-gear.us reserves the right to cancel any credits that are in breach of the Terms of this Program. www.moto-gear.us can terminate this Program at any time without prior notice. In cases of dispute, www.moto-gear.us 's decision is final.
By using this credit, you agree and undertake that you will:
- Not provide any untrue, falsified, incorrect, incomplete, misleading, fraudulent, or unlawful information to www.moto-gear.us ;
- Not use or distribute any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that may harm, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems or networks used by www.moto-gear.us and/or any user of any designated websites or engage in any other activities that may harm the integrity of such computer systems or networks;
- Not carry on activities on www.moto-gear.us website that are not in compliance with any laws and regulations; and
- Not take any action which may undermine the integrity of www.moto-gear.us 's feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for himself using secondary member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another member.
- Representations, Warranties and Covenants
By using this credit, you represent, warrant and covenant (as applicable) to www.moto-gear.us that:
- Any and all information you provide to www.moto-gear.us pursuant to your application for and use of the discount is and will remain true, accurate, complete, lawful and valid;
- You have not infringed and will not infringe the legitimate rights of any third parties, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, property ownership right and any third parties pursuant to your use of this discount and any related services;
- Your use of this discount complies or will comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations in any applicable jurisdiction.
By using this credit, you agree to indemnify www.moto-gear.us and its affiliates and their respective employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all losses, damages, actions, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, from your breach of any of these Terms pursuant to your use of or attempt to use this discount. www.moto-gear.us reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with www.moto-gear.us in asserting any available defenses.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WWW.MOTO-GEAR.US SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DISCOUNT(S).
- General Rules
- In the event that the Program is ceased or suspended by the relevant authorities or due to serious network attack or system fault, the Program may be terminated prematurely. Such situation will be classified as a force majeure event and Www.moto-gear.us shall not be liable for any damages or claims that arise out of the event.
- You acknowledge and agree that Www.moto-gear.us shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of your use of the credits
- By using the credits, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Www.moto-gear.us is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise. www.moto-gear.us reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, modify or suspend these Terms or the Program in whole or in part, without liability to you. The amended and restated Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Www.moto-gear.us website. After posting of the amended and restated Terms, your continued participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended and restated Terms.